From our Canadian sourced ingredients to our unique small batch production for superior control, every bag we craft represents an unwavering attention to quality and an ongoing commitment to healthy, wholesome pet nutrition that nourishes the body and fuels the spirit. Our purpose is to provide a food our customers can feed with the same pride we have in making it. This formula is a complete, balanced diet that's been specifically formulated for adult medium breed dogs. Key Features :
- Strong & lean muscles: The first ingredient in our food is always a high quality source of meat protein to help your dog maintain a lean muscle mass. Lesser quality meat by-products or plant glutens are never used to increase protein levels.
- Hip & joint support: The larger the dog, the more stress placed on their joimts. We guarantee specific amounts of glucosamine & chondroitin in all our adult formulas to help support joints and maintain mobility.
- Healthy skin & coat: A dog's skin & coat is a reflection of their overall health. Natural sources of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, including flaxseed, will help your dog maintain a healthy skin and shiny coat.
- Resilient immune system: We've included key sources of antioxidants in our formulas like blueberries, cranberries and carrots to support your dog's immune system.
- Healthy digestive system: Digestive health has a direct link to your pet's overall well-being. Our formulas include a combination of whole grains, natural fiber and prebiotics to help your dog maintain a healthy intestinal tract.
Feeding Recommendations : All dogs aren't created equal. Your dog may require more or less food depending on age, activity level and environment. Simply start with our recommendations, adjust as needed and make sure to always have fresh water available. Transitioning to Nutrience : It is important to gradually transition your dog from one food to another in order to avoid stomach upset. Start with a proportion of 25% Nutrience to 75% old food. Slowly change the proportions over the next 5 to 7 days by gradually increasing the amount of Nutrience and decreasing the amount of the old food.
1 cup (8 oz) = 125 g Ingredients : Chicken meal, brown rice, green peas, oatmeal, chicken fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), dried beet pulp, natural chicken flavor, flaxseed, calcium carbonate, brewer's yeast, salmon oil (source of DHA), blueberries, cranberries, carrots, vitamins [vitamin E supplement, vitamin A supplement, niacin, calcium pantothenate, riboflavin, pyridoxine hydrochloride, thiamine mononitrate, biotin, vitamin B12 supplement, vitamin D3 supplement, folic acid], minerals [zinc sulfate, zinc proteinate, iron proteinate, ferrous sulfate, copper proteinate, copper sulfate, manganese proteinate, manganese oxide, calcium iodate, sodium selenite], potassium chloride, salt, lecithin, DL-methionine, L-lysine, choline chloride, yeast extract, chicory root extract, glucosamine hydrochloride, chondroitin sulfate, rosemary extract. Guaranteed Analysis :
*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles. Calorie Content (calculated) : 3,669 kcal/kg or 459 kcal/cup ME Nutrience Original Adult Medium Breed is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for maintenance.
|Weight||Activity Level - Normal||Activity Level - High|
|10 kg/22 lbs||1� cups||2 cups|
|20 kg/44 lbs||3 cups||3� cups|
|30 kg/66 lbs||4 cups||4� cups|
|40 kg/88 lbs||4� cups||5� cups|
|50 kg/110 lbs||5� cups||6� cups|
|Crude protein min.||24.0%|
|Crude fat min.||14.0%|
|Crude fiber max.||4.0%|
|Vitamin A min.||20,000 IU/kg|
|Vitamin D3 min.||900 IU/kg|
|Vitamin E min.||120 IU/kg|
|Omega-6 fatty acids* min.||3.0%|
|Omega-3 fatty acids* min.||0.3%|
|Glucosamine* min.||200 mg/kg|
|Chondroitin sulfate* min.||100 mg/kg|