Satin Syrians are beautiful animals with a glossy sheen to their coats. Some of the fur shafts are hollowed out which gives an ultra-shiny look. Syrian Hamsters are small rodents about the size of an adult human hand – The adult size ranges from 5 – 7 inches in length. They have a stout, stocky body with little tails that are barely visible underneath their fur. They have small fur covered ears and short, stocky legs with wide feet. Satin Syrian hamsters are excellent pets for people of all ages particularly children. They are naturally docile and easy to tame. Handling them is a joy as they are quite slow movers and their size makes them a perfect handful.
Due to the fast turnonver of these pets, it is difficult to provide the exact date of birth.
The babies are mostly in between 7-11 Weeks of Age.
The color and gender is not guaranteed.
Please note, Livestock can naturally differ from each other as they are not always identical. They may also differ from the images shown online. Customers may however, specify any of the requirements / likes / dislikes, if they have any. We shall try to match as close as possible.
Livestock in store is health guaranteed. However, we cannot provide any life warranty after these pets are put and kept in any of our uncontrolled environment. It is important to provide a proper habitat by following some suggested tips. More information can also be obtained from specialized animal care staff at the time of purchase.
Care Guide and Recommendations
- A Roomy Cage
- Bedding (Preferable: Fresh and Comfy Recycled Paper Bedding)
- Litter Box
- Critter Litter
- Food Bowl (Usually included in Cages)
- Water Bottle (Usually included in Cages)
- Fluff (Kept inside hideout as bedding to provide extra comfort for your little furry friend)
- Hamster Wheel (Usually included in Cages)
- Hamster Ball (Hamsters love to use these exercise balls to alleviate energy! Hamster balls are also great, because they can allow your hamster to explore without getting lost or stuck, or eating things they shouldn’t.)
- Toys (They love to chew, therefore, providing a few toys helps in catering to a healthy lifestyle for the pet!)
- Pellets (Preferable: Extrusion Pellets; designed to create a mess free environment)
- Hay (Recommendation: Hay adds fibre to your hamster’s diet. Offer your hamster a selection of hay so that they can attain more nutritional properties)
- Mineral/ Salt Block