The Panda Bear hamster is an adorable relative of the Syrian hamster, which is most well-known for its distinctive fur coloration. Technically, Panda Bear hamsters are simply Syrian hamsters that have been selected for their black and white coats. As their name suggests, the Panda Bear hamster is named due to the fact that its colouring is similar to that of a panda bear. Panda Bear hamsters are very curious and active animals. Because of this, it’s important to keep your Panda Bear hamster entertained while they are in their cage. Panda Bear hamsters love interactive toys, tasty treats and a variety of chew toys. In addition to this, it’s also highly recommended that you place a sturdy exercise wheel inside the cage of your Panda Bear hamster. Due to their large size, it’s important that you choose an exercise wheel that is able to support large hamsters.
Due to the fast turnonver of these pets, it is difficult to provide the exact date of birth.
The babies are mostly in between 7-11 Weeks of Age.
The color and gender is not guaranteed.
Please note, Livestock can naturally differ from each other as they are not always identical. They may also differ from the images shown online. Customers may however, specify any of the requirements / likes / dislikes, if they have any. We shall try to match as close as possible.
Livestock in store is health guaranteed. However, we cannot provide any life warranty after these pets are put and kept in any of our uncontrolled environment. It is important to provide a proper habitat by following some suggested tips. More information can also be obtained from specialized animal care staff at the time of purchase.
Care Guide and Recommendations
- A Roomy Cage
- Bedding (Preferable: Fresh and Comfy Recycled Paper Bedding)
- Litter Box
- Critter Litter
- Food Bowl (Usually included in Cages)
- Water Bottle (Usually included in Cages)
- Fluff (Kept inside hideout as bedding to provide extra comfort for your little furry friend)
- Hamster Wheel (Usually included in Cages)
- Hamster Ball (Hamsters love to use these exercise balls to alleviate energy! Hamster balls are also great, because they can allow your hamster to explore without getting lost or stuck, or eating things they shouldn’t.)
- Toys (They love to chew, therefore, providing a few toys helps in catering to a healthy lifestyle for the pet!)
- Pellets (Preferable: Extrusion Pellets; designed to create a mess free environment)
- Hay (Recommendation: Hay adds fibre to your hamster’s diet. Offer your hamster a selection of hay so that they can attain more nutritional properties)
- Mineral/ Salt Block